Stick Wars: Episode 1 Stick Wars: Episode 1

Awsome Job!!!

First flash my ass that was too good!!! Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

The Crazy Frog Song The Crazy Frog Song

omg!!!

that movies jks lmfao. The graphics ain't bad either! the song is stuck in my head now thx lol but still it was worth it!!!

EVO Battle saga 2 Ep 1 EVO Battle saga 2 Ep 1

It's a little weak dude!

Work on the graphics make em more life like and i think you could be a great flash artist! Now i also think you should make the fight scenes longer and actually try to put a story behind it!

Evo-lord responds:

im sorry there is a storyline its just not in there xD and its short i know but i will sort that all out in the next episode

The Grim Reaper The Grim Reaper

It was alright!

Pretty kool if you ask me the only problem i had was that the song kept repeating! PLAY THE WHOLE DAMN SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biblo responds:

*plays to self*

Ballad of Bilbo baggins Ballad of Bilbo baggins

I loved it!

Ne lotr fane would love it! It's not the funniest thing ever but it has it's moments! I reccomend you watch this video cuz it is pretty entertaining!

Stargate comming soon Stargate comming soon

I Can't Wait

Ok if the series is anything like the preview it will be a funny as hell series! I love the south park style graphic and i like how u started it off! I'm a big stargate fan and i hope you'll make the series proud!

One Ring to Rule Them All One Ring to Rule Them All

This is 1 of the first flash films i saw and it...

This is 1 of the first flash films i saw and it blew my mind! I'm already one of the biggest lord of the rings fan but when i saw this it cracked me up wih the remark about the EVIL PIZZA! I pissed all my friends off cuz i kept saying that lol but it was worth it! The first time i saw it i was at a friends house and i couldn't stop laughing! The next day i tried looking for it on my computer but no luck i finally found it after 8 hours! I would have to say that we could expect big things from LegendaryFrog and if you didn't like this flash movie and you call yourself a lord of the rings fan u put us all to shame and all i have to say to you is lighten up it's only a joke! Congrats LegendaryFrog on making such a good movie and i hope to see whats instore for us next!